Please find below some important reminders and highlights:
A reminder that all resource and library books must be returned to the school by Thursday, June 17th. The final report card will only be issued after all obligations for the year are completed. Please note that if personal items have been left at the school that you are also asked to pick them up by Thursday, June 17th. Any items left at the school after that date will be donated to a local charity.
Kindly note that the Yearbook for Academic Year 2019/2020 is now available for pick up at school. All students who have attended Academic Year 2019/2020 are eligible for a free Yearbook.
Elementary Reports Release Date:
Please note that Elementary reports will be released on Thursday, June 17th on Engage portal.
Secondary Reports Release Date:
Please note that Secondary reports will be released on Wednesday, June 23rd on Engage portal.
Academic Year 2021/2022 Important Dates:
For new and returning students, please note the below important dates:
- 31st August, 2021: Elementary & Secondary School Orientation Day from 10 am – 2:30 pm (JK to Grade 12)
- Elementary Orientation Day from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon
- Secondary Orientation Day from 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- 1st September 2021: First day of classes SK to Grade 12 / JK first half of students. The list of JK’s first half attending on the 1st of September will be sent by email to parents during the last week of August 2021.
- 2nd September 2021: Second day of classes SK to Grade 12/ JK second half of students. The list of JK’s second half attending on the 2nd of September will be sent by email to parents during the last week of August 2021.
Academic Year 2021/2022 Calendar:
Please note that Academic Year 2021/2022 Calendar that includes important dates, activities, and holidays is now posted on our website and attached to this email. Parents can also view it on: https://heritageinternationalschool.com/ecwd_calendar/calendar ; https://heritageinternationalschool.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/Copy-of-Calendar-2021-2022.pdf
Install Heritage Post Application:
Kindly make sure to install Heritage Post App to stay updated with Heritage news and announcements during the summer holiday. It is one of the main means of communication between school and parents/students. The application is available for free on the App Store and Play Store.
Final Note To All Parents:
All students who have not returned school books or paid tuition fees will not receive reports until all accounts are settled in full.
This is a reminder that the school now accepts credit card payments (Visa or MasterCard) for school fees, nursery fees, bus fees, and activities fees at the school’s Financial Office .
Heritage Directors, Principals, and Teachers wish all parents and students a safe and happy summer holiday.
Heritage International School
Tel: (02) 3 8253688/9 – 3 8253692/3/6/7