- October 22nd-26th Halloween is just around the corner! On Thursday October 26th, we will be celebrating Halloween with a costume parade, classroom trick or treating, and classroom celebration at the end of the morning!
We would like to invite you to come to Heritage at 8:40 to join us for our assembly and view our costumes from ...
- October 15th-18th We have another short week! We have no school Thursday!
– House Kick Off is on Thursday at 1:40 p.m. See note below.
– Field trip is on Monday! Make sure your child is on time for school and packs a bagged lunch, water bottle and a hat.
Science: Our science test is on ...
- October 1st-4 th We have a short week! There will be no school on Thursday!
We are continuing to learn about increasing and decreasing patterns. For extra practise go on IXL.com. Grade 3, Math, Patterns
We are starting our Fairy Tales unit! We will be focusing on what is a fairy tale, parts of a fairy ...
- September 24-28th September 24-28th
Our grade three class is starting a mathematics unit on increasing and decreasing patterns.
In this unit your chid will:
• Identify, extend, create and compare increasing patterns.
• Identify, extend, create, and compare decreasing patterns.
• Find pattern rules.
• Display number patterns on hundred chart
• Use patterns solve problems
We are continuing our plant growth and change unit! Ask ...
- Week Three I hope everyone had a wonderful first full week of school! This week is a short week! We have Thursday off from school!
Here is a glance at our week:
ELA- We are beginning our morning ELA work! We will be focusing on grammar! We will also be finishing up our first writing assignment. We reviewed the ...
- September 10th-14th We have started our first full of week of school! We have a busy week ahead of us!
Agendas have not arrived yet, so we will continue to send notes home in the agenda bag.
Remember to sign up for edmodo if you have not had the chance
Please send supplies if you have not already done so. ...
- First Day of School Thank you to everyone for coming out to the parent orientation today! Remember, Thursday September 7th is the first day of school! We are looking forward to seeing you!
Ms. Carli and Ms. Christine
- Parent Orientation Welcome back to school grade three! Parent orientation is on Wednesday, September 6th. We will be holding two seminars for parents! They will be at 10:30 and 11:15 in room 219. We look forward to meeting you!
Ms. Carli & Ms. Christine