At Heritage international school, our aim is to develop in the students, a positive self image, and to place a strong emphasis on the quality of education. To this end, our staff has to be highly motivated, self confident and with a positive attitude.
We offer exciting and challenging careers within an energizing environment where your ideas and skills are valued; where you are supported in developing to your full potential and where your individual contribution is respected, recognized and rewarded.
Current Vacancies for Academic Year 2019-2020:
Heritage International School is seeking to recruit:
1- Senior Accountant
1. General supervision of the Financial Department.
2. Audit the daily entries and follow their recording in the company’s financial books.
3. Prepare the company’s annual, mid-year and quarterly financial statements as well as all other associated reports.
4. Follow up the company’s tax status and inspection.
5. Prepare the projected cash flow of the company’s revenues and expenses for the current financial period and compare these estimations against the actual cash flow at the end of each period.
• B.Sc. of Commerce, Accounting Section.
• Minimum 10 years experience.
Please send your CV within 10 days to E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (or) email@example.com
If you are a Canadian looking for a teaching position at Heritage International School:
Please follow this link to get in touch with the School’s consultants in Manitoba, Canada: Canadian Teachers Employment Page