Local & International University Fair This Tuesday!
Heritage will be holding a Universities Fair at our campus on Tuesday, November 27th, 2018 from 1:45 to 3:00pm in the MPR. We are inviting local universities and university consultant firms to come to our school to provide information to our Grade 10, 11 and 12 students and parents about respective universities and firms. Representatives will be available to answer questions about admission requirements, programs and faculties.
Grade 12: 1:45 pm
Grade 11: 2:15 pm
Grade 10: 2:30 pm (optional)
Parents are welcome!
Students should prepare questions to ask (bring a notebook and pen!). Here are some suggestions:
- Does your university offer the course I’m interested in?
- Why should I apply to your university?
- What are the facilities like? When can I take a tour?
- Is the library opened 24/7?
- What support is offered for students? Writing centers? Counselling Services?
- What are the job prospects like after graduation? Are career counselling services offered after graduation?
- What do you look for in an application?
- What high school courses must I have for my program of choice and what percentage do I need? Are there other entrance requirements I should be aware of?
- What should I read to improve my personal statement?
- Is there an advantage to submitting my application early?
- What bursaries and scholarships are available?
See you all there!