GRADE 9 & 10 University Preparation Check-list
GRADE 9 & 10 UNIVERSITY PREPARATION CHECK-LIST
It’s not too early to start setting goals and planning your pathways to University.
- Course Selection: Consider what you might be interested in studying. Many universities offer advice on what courses to take at the start of high school to ensure you meet requirements later on.
- Get involved in extracurricular activities: not only do they help land scholarships, they’re useful for finding passions and potential careers.
- Research SAT requirements if considering a U.S university or public universities in Egypt (Ex. Cairo University).
- Attend school university fair.
- Come see Ms Leah with any questions or concerns.