Upcoming Secondary Exams Schedule:
Dear Parents and Students,
Before we leave for the winter holidays we would like to remind everyone of a few things.
- The first is that Semester 1 is almost over and that students should be checking with their teachers to ensure they are all caught up and have completed all work to date.
- The second item is that when we return to school in January the students will have their Arabic Exams. The schedule is posted on the link below. All parents and students are reminded that we have regularly scheduled classes during this week and that all students should attend school for the entire day and not go home after the exams.
- The third item is that the Grade 7-12 Exam week is Sunday, January 28th to Thursday, February 1st. Exams begin at 10:00am and will end between 12:00pm and 1:00pm. After students have completed their exams they may leave or attend study hall with their teachers. Please see the attached link for the exam schedule.
January 28th to February 1st Exam Schedule:
The Grade 12 Students will have their Provincial Exams for English Language Arts and Mathematics in January 2018. The last official day of Grade 12 Semester 1, courses will be on Tuesday, January 23rd. The following is detailed information on their Provincial Exam Schedule.
Grade 12 English Provincial Exam – Location MPR:
- Wednesday, January 10th from 8:30am to 3:00pm
- Thursday, January 11th from 8:30am to 1:30pm (Students may leave at 12:30pm)
- Friday, January 12th from 10:00am to 12:00pm. (Students may leave at 11:00am)
Please Note: January 10th and 11th are regular school days and therefore transportation will be provided at the normal pick up times. On Friday, January 12th NO TRANSPORTATION is provided. Parents and students will be responsible for arranging transportation to and from the school on that day.
Grade 12 Essentials Mathematics Exam – Location MPR:
- Wednesday, January 24th from 11:00am to 3:00pm
Please Note: Students who arrive at school prior to 11:00am will be sent to their timetabled teachers for study hall. Ms. Brittaney will only be available period 1 for review and practice.
Grade 12 Pre-Calculus Mathematics Exam – Location Rm. 420:
- Friday, January 25th from 10:00am to 4:00pm
Please Note: Transportation is not provided. Parents and students are responsible for arranging their own transportation to and from the school on this day.
These dates are set by Manitoba, students that do not write during the scheduled times will receive a zero on their final exam.
Have a great holiday and a Happy New Year.
Ms. Julie Alfred
Secondary Vice Principal
Heritage International School
P.O. Box: 38 – 12568 6th of October City
Tel : (202) 3825-8688/3689
Fax : (202) 3825-3698
If you have any other concerns please feel free to contact Julie Alfred the Secondary Vice Principal through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the school and leave a detailed message with Nirvana Essam the Executive Secretary of the Secondary and we will get back to you as soon as possible. The more information received the easier it to assist you.
We wish everyone a great year!
The Secondary Team