Welcome to new academic year 2019 – 2020
Please find below some important highlights:
Students Supplies Lists (Elementary) – Academic Year 2019-2020:
Kindly note that supplies lists are now posted on our website. Please visit: http://heritageinternationalschool.com/e-corner-elementary/ or access Heritage Post application to view the lists.
For Secondary Students: Please note that Secondary students can visit the Canadian Koshk (3rd floor) and purchase their binders which serves as their supplies.
Academic Year 2019-2020 Important Dates:
For new and returning students, please note the below important dates:
- 3th September, 2019: Elementary & Secondary School Orientation Day from 10 am – 2:30 pm (JK to Grade 12)
- Elementary Orientation Day from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon
- Secondary Orientation Day from 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- 4th September, 2019: First day of classes SK to Grade 12 all day/ JK first half of students. The lists of JK’s first half attending on the 4th of September will be sent by email to parents on the 2nd of September, 2019.
- 5th September, 2019: Second day of classes JK to Grade 12/ JK-2nd half of students. The lists of JK’s first half attending on the 5th of September will be sent by email to parents on the 2nd of September, 2019.
Put Me On The Fridge Calendar:
If you want to know about the important dates and Holidays of Academic Year 2019-2020, please click here to download the ‘Put Me On The Fridge’ Calendar. Parents can also download it from Heritage Post application and from the school’s website.
Install Heritage Post Application:
Kindly make sure to you have installed Heritage Post app to stay updated with Heritage news and announcement during the summer holiday. It is one of the main means of communication between school and parents/students. The application is available for free on the App Store and Play Store.
New Payment Facilities:
This is a reminder that the school now accepts credit card payments (Visa or MasterCard) for school fees, nursery fees, bus fees, and activities fees at the school’s Financial Office.
Parents may also pay online through Qless secure website (https://qlesseg.com/login) by following the steps below:
- Create a new account
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain your parent ID or call Heritage Financial Office directly.
- Click on ‘Login’
- Select ‘Education’
- Select ‘Heritage International School’
- Enter your parent ID
- Select ‘Get Student’
- Check the box beside your son/daughter’s name
- Pay with your desired method of payment.
Parents may also find the online Qless payment link directly on the School’s homepage.
Heritage International School
Tel: (02) 3 8253688/9 – 3 8253692/3/6/7